1.06.2015

Way back when,

During this break I’ve had from school and work, I’ve been doing nothing but Netflix binges. Wolf of Wall Street, The Family, Vanilla Sky, and…………Almost Famous. (which is one of my favorite movies.) As I’m watching the movie that I can now recite, I started paying more attention to what Penny Lane (Kate Hudson) was wearing and how she looks amazing although she probably hasn't bathed in two weeks. And everything about her I loved, which got me thinking about how seventies fashion always makes an appearance every decade. And the 60’s. A lot of 90’s grunge. Although, I feel like anyone who was alive in the 80’s (not me) is probably still trying to forget those bangs and shoulder pads. Mmmm. Anywho, I’ve gathered a lot of my favorite decade fashion pictures + a few blogger looks from today + a few boutique items that fit perfectly in between the sequin jumpers and flannel shirts.

{Hopefully you can tell the decades apart, if you can’t then you should probably be reading my blog more often. Just saying.}








Cowbabes Boutique, $59, www.shopcowbabes.com

                                                                    
The Blue Door Boutique, www.shopbluedoor.com

Material Girls Boutique, www.shopmaterialgirls.com









Blush Boutique, $42 [romper] $50 [coat] www.blushshoals.com

Pink Door Boutique, $40, @pinkdoorboutique






                                                  
Dottie Couture Boutique, $20, www.dottiecouture.com







Pink Door Boutique, $48, @pinkdoorboutique 

So there it is. Around 30 pictures to show you that style never fades, it just reinvents itself every decade. Then in 20 years when it becomes vintage, it'll be beautiful all over again. Once more, you're welcome. 

XOXO, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment