3.13.2014

More of the things I can't afford

Recently I've started wearing jewelry. I've never really been a big jewelry wearer. I've always been a watch, stud earrings kinda girl. But since statement necklaces have started to become really big (literally) I've began pairing them with either plain tunic tops or a regular tshirt. They really can make an outfit. I'm also into midi rings and tassels lately, which again brings me back to my obsession with retro, hippie things. Of course, I've been on Pinterest today so I found some new jewelry looks I love that I'm going to share with everyone today. You're welcome. 


Like I said before, I've never been big on jewelry. I like dainty things, small little jewels that you have to really pay attention to to love. I also like small one of a kind pieces. GOLD is my favorite though. So if I ever come across small gold jewelry that no one else I know has, I definitely get it. 


And turquoise. Have I mentioned turquoise? I'm obsessed. It's so old school and makes me feel like Pocahontas. 


Okay, I'll stop blabbering now. XOXO Andrea







No comments:

Post a Comment